In past articles, I have discussed the ups and downs one can encounter as a single man. If you are not in the right mind frame, it can be debilitating. A sense of frustration can take over your being and affect all aspects of your life.
If you are the type that is easily susceptible to Oneitis, you need to work to get over that and become a more outcome independent, decisive man.
If you recently got out of a long-term relationship, you need to begin the process of improving yourself before you attempt to get back out there and game women. This includes attacking your weaknesses and improving both physically and mentally.
Finally, if you are one who always worries about the future, and question if you will ever find someone to settle down with (ANSWER: you will), then you need to learn to be confident in your journey and understand that you will succeed in all aspects of your life as long as you are always moving forward in the form of doable steps towards your goals.
When it comes to women, you need to subscribe wholeheartedly to the abundance theory. You must NEVER sacrifice or put your needs behind ANYONE else. Your happiness is dependent on YOU first, and those who have the privilege to enjoy life with you are simply companions on your journey.
Do not forget that!
The mantras below form the basis of my core beliefs and values in regards to women. Before you get to that point, you must first internalize the following belief structure:
I am the center of my world. There is a never ending supply of women, and it is up to me to find the one that I want. There is no timetable for this. I will wait until I have all the qualities I desire in a woman. She will understand that she is a sidekick to my life, and not someone in which I need to rely on to survive.
As a single man, I will meet as many women as possible, and all the while I will keep myself as the #1 priority. I will work on my physical and mental state incisively, and won’t be stopped from obtaining my goals; personally, financially, or career-orientated.
The Mantras Every Single Man Needs
- I will NOT act needy with women.
- I will NOT chase a woman.
- I will NOT sacrifice my beliefs, hobbies, or core values to be ACCEPTED by a woman.
- I will NOT pretend to be anything other than my TRUE SELF.
- I will NOT worry about the outcome of ANY interaction I have with woman. The sheer volume of attractive women in the population allows me to think this way.
- I will NOT blow money on unfamiliar women in hopes for sex, because I know if my game is top-notch – this is unnecessary.
- I will NOT feel ashamed for wanting to have sex immediately with the women I meet and find physically attractive.
- I will NOT play mental games with women or lose my cool with any immaturity, flakiness, or shit tests. I simply will not put up with these things.
- I will MAXIMIZE my appearance through a vigorous workout routine, a stylish wardrobe, and sharp grooming habits.
- I will always MAXIMIZE my height and masculinity by maintaining excellent posture.
- I will MAXIMIZE my looks by displaying great body language in a cool, calculated way.
- I will SEIZE every opportunity I am given or create on my own but not giving a fuck what others think, including any mainstream propaganda designed to keep me down.